Hi,David ,I am coming again with some bugs.

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
RunningMan

Hi,David ,I am coming again with some bugs.

Post by RunningMan »

Bugs:
1. I can not sell HUD Glass and Toothpaste . no need to make pic. it is a bug of Real World Mod V0.6

2. Fruit's market is too small ,so as Blueberry Jam. No profit at all !

3.the mine can not shut down by itself when it Mining finished, I have to pay salary......L O L-

4.I have mentioned media bug last time. plz watch the pic.I build the radio station at 2047 with max budgets,now is 2095, I get just 2% rating points.
[attachment=0]1.jpg[/attachment]

=====I=L=O=V=E=C=A=B=L=A=B====I=A=M=G=A=Y==L=O=L========
Suggestions:

1.Can you add a button , to control the real estate and media ? i don't want change the price one by one. If i want to be a realestate company, I have to click hundreds times to "M"the rent.and if I have a media empire,I have to change the AD price one by one.

2.Can you add new AI type ? called Mining Cartel .haha.you will understand.I don't have to worry about mine supplier,

3.Buy land. if I want to buy 50*50 land,I need to click 100 times .is there any possibility to add a Select therectangular marquee tool?

4.Labelling!.if i input other company(or seaport)'s product, I can through thelabelling .but if I use mine , i can not through.so if choose auto link supplier and use labelling. it gonna be stoped when PC choose mine as supplier.

5.put some prompt. which factory is overlord which is lack of raw materials。

6.Shut the tech finished voice down .......

7.Explain the relationship between population and jobs

8.Some person said Copy operation. is is not just Shift can deal with.if i want to build 3 factory for smartphone,i can set the first the supplier,and i want a button, copy the same product and supplier for 2 and 3. that gonna be awesome/.
sorry for my shit English.hope you can understand.Capitalism_Lab is a great game. I appreciate your team's hard working.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (489.47 KiB) Viewed 711 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Hi,David ,I am coming again with some bugs.

Post by David »

4.I have mentioned media bug last time. plz watch the pic.I build the radio station at 2047 with max budgets,now is 2095, I get just 2% rating points.
In order to investigate the problem, we would need your save game file. Please also let me which version of CapLab you were using.
RunningMan

Post by RunningMan »

David wrote:
In order to investigate the problem, we would need your save game file. Please also let me which version of CapLab you were using.
version : 2.6.12
Mod: Real World v0.6
Attachments
WEIX_001.part2.rar
(2.12 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
WEIX_001.part1.rar
(7.89 MiB) Downloaded 138 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

If your savegame uses a MOD, please provide us with the MOD files as well. Otherwise, we may not be able to load your game successfully.