New feature preview of the upcoming Capitalism Lab v2.7.00

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

New feature preview of the upcoming Capitalism Lab v2.7.00

Post by David »

Redirect Supply Links

If any of your other firms have broken supply links which requires the same item that this Sales unit is selling, you may use this button to redirect the supply link to the current Sales unit.

For example, when your mine’s reserve has exhausted, and you have just built a new mine, then you may use this button to redirect supply links to the new mine automatically, saving you from having to manually making changes to individual Purchasing Units.

For details, please see:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/redirect-supply-links.html
Attachments
redirect supply link.jpg
redirect supply link.jpg (398.81 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
therealevan
Level 4 user

Re: New feature preview of the upcoming Capitalism Lab v2.7.

Post by therealevan »

David I'm not entirely sure how hard this would be to do so I'm going to ask anyways,

Can we adjust the basic loan mechanic and have loans be at a fixed rate when the player draws a loan from the bank?

And,

The player will pay principal + interest for the loan and in time the principal amount of the loan will be reduced until it is paid off, currently i can just pay on the loan for 200 years and never actually pay it off.

Cheers
counting
Level 8 user

Post by counting »

therealevan wrote:David I'm not entirely sure how hard this would be to do so I'm going to ask anyways,

Can we adjust the basic loan mechanic and have loans be at a fixed rate when the player draws a loan from the bank?

And,

The player will pay principal + interest for the loan and in time the principal amount of the loan will be reduced until it is paid off, currently i can just pay on the loan for 200 years and never actually pay it off.

Cheers
Perhaps as optional or a second type of loan, so old save file would still be compatible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Malaras
Level 4 user

Post by Malaras »

ETA? Roughly, got to use to the post betas updating all the time, Been awhile since an update.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The latest version v2.7.00 has been released. You may download it from: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=2536