Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta version 4.3.06 Patch

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta version 4.3.06 Patch

Post by David »

Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta version 4.3.06 patch is now available for download at:
http://12299.cdn.beyondhosting.net/capl ... 064306.zip

This patch must be applied on top of Post-release Beta 4.3.05 or later. If your version is older than 4.3.05, please download the full version 4.3.05 installer from
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=3986

Then extract the ZIP file to your post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab program folder. You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.

(The saved game files from versions older than 4.3.06 are not compatible.)

Version 4.3.06
-Added a new option "Sell Tech" on the CEO policies page for directing the CEO whether he/she can sell technologies to other companies or not.

-New options for the CMO management policies, allowing you to include media firms from your subsidiary companies in the CMO's media firm selection process.

-New scenario banners for City Economic Simulation DLC.
Attachments
CMO management policies.jpg
CMO management policies.jpg (360.35 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
CEO expansion strategies.jpg
CEO expansion strategies.jpg (374.13 KiB) Viewed 1199 times
Diche_Bach
Level 2 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta version 4.3.06 Patch

Post by Diche_Bach »

Whoa! This post was TODAY!? :)

ADDIT: not sure if it is 'intended' but . . . the version of Cap Lab I bought yesterday in the special bundle ($19.99 for Cap Lab + 3 free games) is 3.5 . . . something . . . something.

Not a biggie to update it but it may have slipped under the radar that the version being pushed from that server is not the updated version . . .

ADDIT # 2: a very slight grumble . . . I've installed the Post-release Beta version 4.3.06 Patch and it launches no problem. However . . . I like to keep all my game apps in a directory location of my choosing. The beta automatically put itself in "C:\Users\Diche_Bach\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\CapStart.exe"

I haven't had a problem with UAC or an app trying to stop me from copying moving an exe and its support directories for many years so probably not a problem to just copy paste this one over my existing Cap Lab 3.5 install. But a UI pane in which the user browses to the directory path of their choosing (and with the appdata\local . . . as the pre-filled default) would be my suggestion.