Seeking feedback

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Seeking feedback

Post by David »

We are seeking user feedback about:

1) The new enhanced gameplay for the Survival Mode (see this post http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=3986 for more details)
Do you think it improves the gameplay experience?

2) The reward for the launch item goal
Do you think whether the reward’s money is too much or too little?

Please let us know your opinions.
JohanPB
Level 2 user

Re: Seeking feedback

Post by JohanPB »

1) All in all, The survival feature is interesting. Being able to build the cities from the groun up feels good.
The only issue I have with it is that the early growth is slower than it should, because of the 50k immigration cap.

Per se, being able to make an immigration cap feels good. What is not, however, is not being able to remove it completely, for a time.

The issue I have is I have not been able to make a sutainable retail before I reached 100k inhabitants with the base livestock product.

2) As the game stands, the rewards are enough. When it will be possible to make as many people as wanted in a window of time, then it will be probably too much.

3) About product launch : the rewards should be available if the company or its subsidiary market the goal product
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

1) All in all, The survival feature is interesting. Being able to build the cities from the groun up feels good.
The only issue I have with it is that the early growth is slower than it should, because of the 50k immigration cap.

Per se, being able to make an immigration cap feels good. What is not, however, is not being able to remove it completely, for a time.

The issue I have is I have not been able to make a sutainable retail before I reached 100k inhabitants with the base livestock product.
We have increased the maximum value of the Annual Limit on Immigrants from 50,000 to 100,000 for the patch v4.4.12.
JohanPB
Level 2 user

Post by JohanPB »

David wrote:
We have increased the maximum value of the Annual Limit on Immigrants from 50,000 to 100,000 for the patch v4.4.12.
On 4.4.13, the annual limit is still at 50,000. Did you have to pull it back for some reason, or was it just forgotten?