Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 4.5.24 Patch

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 4.5.24 Patch

Post by David »

Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 4.5.24 patch is now available for download at:
http://12299.cdn.beyondhosting.net/caplab/CB4524.zip

This patch must be applied on top of version 4.5.00 or later. If you haven't installed it, please download the full version 4.5.00 installer from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=4246

Then extract the ZIP file to your post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab program folder. You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.

(The saved game files from versions older than 4.5.24 are not compatible.)

Version 4.5.24
The default method for setting rental prices for apartments and commercial buildings is now the market rate method. In addition, when you change this setting for any apartment or commercial building in the game, it will become the default setting and new apartments and commercial buildings that you build subsequently will follow it.

This change was implemented in response to a user suggestion for eliminating the tediousness of having to click on every apartment to set it to the market rate method.

On the 3x3 layout area, it now shows additional visual clues about which functional units the currently selected one is connected to. (The connected ones are displayed in yellow background.)

Improved AI

Bug fixes

Version 4.5.23
Improvements to the new AI company generation process.

Version 4.5.22
New portraits for AI persons.
The maximum number of AI companies that can be defined in a script has been increased from 50 to 58.
Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.18
New modding feature: Link AI persons to specific companies
You can link AI persons to specific companies and set the product expertise by AI person.
Here are the instructions: http://www.capitalismlab.com/link-ai-pe ... companies/

Version 4.5.17
New feature: the ability to buy land plots from AI companies. Select [Buy Land] from the menu, then select [Offer] (the last option on the menu).

Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.12
Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.11
Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.09
Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.08
When one of your natural resource firms has run out of natural resources, the alert system will display an icon specifically telling that, instead of just displaying a general alert icon as in the previous versions. (See the attached screenshot.)

AI improvements

Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.04
Bug fixes.

Version 4.5.03
Improved previews for Retail Stores and R&D centers. The retail store preview now displays products from all floors of the retail store and the R&D center preview now shows the progress of the ongoing R&D projects.
Attachments
Execs1.jpg
Execs1.jpg (32.31 KiB) Viewed 3246 times
Watch - no raw highlight.jpg
Watch - no raw highlight.jpg (231.07 KiB) Viewed 4223 times
R&D preview.png
R&D preview.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 4645 times
retail item preview.png
retail item preview.png (1.69 MiB) Viewed 4645 times

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 4.5.04 Patch

Post by Guest »

I try the new Version 4.5.04 (on a 4.5.0.3 savegame i play)
but the game go on pause alone after few day , i restart the time and the game do return on pause after few day again
steven_cl

Post by steven_cl »

Guest wrote:I try the new Version 4.5.04 (on a 4.5.0.3 savegame i play)
but the game go on pause alone after few day , i restart the time and the game do return on pause after few day again
Same here. Game goes on pause everytime a competitor opens up a new factory, retail store, etc.
Tested on version 4.5.0.4
David

Post by David »

I didn't get the same problem when I tested the same version.

Did you see any message on the screen besides the game got paused automatically? If so, please capture the screenshot and post it here.
Abrutalism
Level 2 user

Post by Abrutalism »

i dindt see any message the game simply return to pause
i give you a saved game here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vq4v9fxyfszz ... 4.SAV?dl=0
steven_cl

Post by steven_cl »

David wrote:I didn't get the same problem when I tested the same version.

Did you see any message on the screen besides the game got paused automatically? If so, please capture the screenshot and post it here.
There was no error messages. And rly strange, after restarting the game I wasn't able to trigger this once more.
I'll let you know if this is ever to happen again.
kie99
Level 4 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 4.5.08 Patch

Post by kie99 »

The intensive training , now only apply for the retail shop?? as it did not work for R&D

also the COO function is not working, i tried to set the max the profit and max the market share, the selling price remain the same.
David

Post by David »

kie99 wrote:The intensive training , now only apply for the retail shop?? as it did not work for R&D
We will fix this bug in the next patch.
kie99 wrote:also the COO function is not working, i tried to set the max the profit and max the market share, the selling price remain the same.
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
kie99
Level 4 user

Post by kie99 »

I have attach the save file without any MOD , the COO setting is max share market but the selling price no changes.
Attachments
DAVI_006.rar
My save file w/o MOD
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 69 times
David

Post by David »

I've loaded your save game but there is no COO in the save game.