Mission 8. Retirement Plan

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
migushev

Mission 8. Retirement Plan

Post by migushev »

Hello Everyone!

Please give youur guidence for Mission 8 (Retirement Plan) completion.

If possible, please specify the following:

1. Which products to sell?

Furniture goes well at the beginning. What else should I sell? Tryed a lot of stuff, but nothing goes really well.

2. How do I achieve personal wealth of 1 billion? Raise salary in HQ to maximum, what else should be done?

If possible, please give you step by step advice for completion of this mission.

Thanks!
counting
Level 8 user

Re: Mission 8. Retirement Plan

Post by counting »

This is an original Cap 2 problem instead of Cap Lab, and should be posted on Cap 2 discussion boards However, since Cap 2 doesn't have a strategy board, I'll reply the question here anyway.

The mission of retirement plan really isn't about increase operating profit (200m profit is easy), but how to effectively gaining back majority shares control from AIs' hands. If you are able to gain back 100% of stock control, it would be easy to move cash from company's account to your own personal account through dividend payout ratio. Furniture products are enough to raise enough operating profit to give you hundreds of millions dividend a year if you expand furniture productions and retails to all cities. You don't need to worry about personal salary if you hold 100% shares. It would not take long to gain a combined personal wealth of 1 billion though cash dividend and high market value of stock holdings (even possible just after 2nd time dividend payout in 2 years).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
migushev

Post by migushev »

counting wrote:This is an original Cap 2 problem instead of Cap Lab, and should be posted on Cap 2 discussion boards However, since Cap 2 doesn't have a strategy board, I'll reply the question here anyway.

The mission of retirement plan really isn't about increase operating profit (200m profit is easy), but how to effectively gaining back majority shares control from AIs' hands. If you are able to gain back 100% of stock control, it would be easy to move cash from company's account to your own personal account through dividend payout ratio. Furniture products are enough to raise enough operating profit to give you hundreds of millions dividend a year if you expand furniture productions and retails to all cities. You don't need to worry about personal salary if you hold 100% shares. It would not take long to gain a combined personal wealth of 1 billion though cash dividend and high market value of stock holdings (even possible just after 2nd time dividend payout in 2 years).
Thank you very much! You saved me a lot of time!

I will try to push furniture then and figure out how to gain 100% of shares.
Etym
Level 3 user

Post by Etym »

I know I'm coming late to this discussion, but thought I should point out that the best way to build personal wealth is to own more stock in the best performing company. Usually, that means YOUR company, unless its annual profits are not increasing. The value of stock held by the player is added to player cash (and mansions, if you build/buy them) when calculating personal wealth. While dividends will increase player cash, more cash is not necessary to obtain a lot of wealth if you can 1) increase ownership of your own company with stock buybacks or 2) buy rising stocks with the cash you already have.
counting
Level 8 user

Post by counting »

I wonder though, how many players here have finished all the 20 Capitalist campaigns in Cap2 before?
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls