Stock Market Help

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
greglavalleye
Level 2 user

Stock Market Help

Post by greglavalleye »

they have investment, media, and some others...what are those and how do you start a fund in there?
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: Stock Market Help

Post by WilliamMGary »

Buy low sell high is the name of the game.

If you want to invest smartly look at the company financials, if they are able to pinch out a profit the majority of the time you want to invest often and early.
Spac3y
Level 4 user

Post by Spac3y »

There is a very simple tactic I use at the start of the game. Generally I will pause the game, take max loan, then buy up all my stock so i own my company.

Now if you let it run a couple of weeks to 1 month, go and see whos making the most money. Generally, you can tell very quickly, whos going to be showing a decent profit.

Buy the blocks of 5% , if you even want you can mix it up and buy a few other companies who are showing the next amounts of profit.

Be sure to leave yourself some cash, say , 10m in order than you can slowly advance time (I like to run at speed setting 3). Before you know it, these companies share prices have jumped from the 10-15 a share you bought them for and thus hugely increaing the loans you can take. Then just double down, and keep buying 5% blocks to say about 45%.

The rest is easy enough once you get going, but when you can get in at the very start, its a very quick way to give you the cash you need to build your empire
acamar

Post by acamar »

Buy 2-5%, or more if you can afford it, in retail focused companies at the start of the game. 99.9% of the time share value will skyrocket in the first 10 years because retail is super easy at the start of the game.
I can get 100 million+ on just 10 million investment. And you don't have to sell, you can use the gains to get loans because your credit line goes up with stock gains.
Be sure to watch the news ticker though. If anyone changes to diversified, cash out and sell it asap because they will usually start building R&D and factories, both which eat up profits fast.