Issue with stock

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
DunDerD

Issue with stock

Post by DunDerD »

Hi

This is my first post here. I have been playing CAPII for a long time. Recently found CAP LAB and love it. Playing with sub DLC. I created a SUB invested a lot into it then went public and purchased all the stock with my personal character. I now want to sell the stock entirely so my original firm can buy it out. I sell all of my personal stock. I own 0.00% but it still shows up as red 0.00% as if I own it. It even gives me the sell button and when I click it it makes the sell noise. But I do not actually own any of it. The issue is that I cannot buy the stock with my company because it says that I still own shares. Even though I do not. Anyone have this issue and how do I work around it?

Thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Issue with stock

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
DunDerD

Post by DunDerD »

Thank you I will be sending the email now
David

Post by David »

I have received your save game file. What is the name of your subsidiary company that you have the stock issue with?
DunDerD

Post by DunDerD »

Sorry didn't see this post. It is no longer a Sub but it is EVT. It was a Sub until I bought 100% stock with my character.
David

Post by David »

I own 0.00% but it still shows up as red 0.00% as if I own it.
I looked at EVT in your save game, it actually shows that you owns 28.91% as opposite to 0.00% you stated above. Please see the attached screenshot.
Attachments
STOCKISSUE.jpg
STOCKISSUE.jpg (440.64 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
DunDerD

Post by DunDerD »

There seems to be a miscommunication, thats my fault. Yes I still owned some of the company. The issue is when I go down to 0.00%.
David

Post by David »

We have released a new patch v3.5.26 fixing this bug. You may download it from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=3693
DunDerD

Post by DunDerD »

Thank you for the help David. I appreciate it.