Disable R&D notifications?

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Fugazi70

Disable R&D notifications?

Post by Fugazi70 »

Is there a way to disable the R&D pop-ups?
I have a lot of different R&D and it's killing me with those notifications

Thanks
bdubbs
Level 3 user

Re: Disable R&D notifications?

Post by bdubbs »

The short answer is yes and no.

There's nothing you can do about those notifications that I know of. What you can do is set up your R&D to be going at the same time so when they're complete you can go to the notification once and hit "ignore all".

This can be annoying when you have a product disruption at a retail store at the same time your R&D pops and you have to sift through it all to find the disruption, but nothing is perfect.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Disable R&D notifications?

Post by eleaza »

bdubbs wrote:The short answer is yes and no.

There's nothing you can do about those notifications that I know of. What you can do is set up your R&D to be going at the same time so when they're complete you can go to the notification once and hit "ignore all".

This can be annoying when you have a product disruption at a retail store at the same time your R&D pops and you have to sift through it all to find the disruption, but nothing is perfect.
The annoyance factor can be minimized if you synchronize researches. Pause the game and let every product you researched finished at the same day, and you can ignore all or pay attention to them all in one go.

Or you setup a personal rule to only start a project at certain date or periods, so every time you reached that period you know you need to pay attention to R&D.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me