Farm and Factory problem

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
coenie777

Farm and Factory problem

Post by coenie777 »

I am running the latest "C" patch.

When I try to set up a small factory to produce CPU or Electronic Components, I cannot get it to start manufacture these. Instead it starts to manufacture Glass as soon as I select Silica and then Engines as soon as I select the iron. Selecting Chemicals first will start to make perfume. I tried changing plans, demolish and rebuild, double click the manufacturing unit, but nothing works.

Then I had a farm with Lamb and two beef meat outputs. I then changed the one Cattle to make milk. It show the milk and place it on top with pricing option but no sales. Going to one of my shops I also then cannot find Milk as a selection. It is like my milk do not leave the farm.

I am not sure if this is enough information. I have the game saved so please ask if you need more details and I will gladly provide.

Coenie
greglavalleye
Level 2 user

Re: Farm and Factory problem

Post by greglavalleye »

I'm running post release beta 3.4.00 and I have similar issue if I select "perfume" it will get all the needed materials and forget what it is supposed to manufacture, so I re-click what to product and it does, have no found a way around that.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Farm and Factory problem

Post by David »

I have tested it and was able to produce Electronic Components successfully (see attached screen.)

I have created a FAQ page about this, please view it at:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/how-to-cha ... uring.html
Attachments
mft_switch.jpg
mft_switch.jpg (267.11 KiB) Viewed 728 times