Internal Sale Problem

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Rawfulz
Level 2 user

Internal Sale Problem

Post by Rawfulz »

I started a new game, and set up a Gold Ring factory and then fast forwarded the game a bit to get the manufacturing process underway - and adjusted the price of the gold rings to slightly above cost. I then flicked on the "Internal Sale" button, and noticed that I had buyers from multiple corporations buying my product (See picture below).

Is there some sort of bug that allows competitors to continue buying from you before you, even after you turn on Internal Sale? I did a little bit of testing after this, and if I turn on internal sale before the product goes to market they can't buy from me, but am un-able to take it off the market - so to speak.

It's not a huge issue, since I could set up the internal sales before allowing a new factory to sell products, but it would be nice if this was fixed just in case I or someone else forgets in the future.

*Side Note: Just in case this helps in your trials of figuring out the problem, this happens in both the factory "Sales" unit as well as the Warehouse "Output" unit.

Rawfulz
Level 2 user

Re: Internal Sale Problem

Post by Rawfulz »

Sorry, I have one more question as well - Maybe this was something that changed in a recent version?

I used to be able to see the "Local Average" for product ratings next to my ratings in a retail store (See picture below), but now it doesn't show up.

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We have created a FAQ page about Internal Sale, please view it at:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/set-the-de ... tatus.html

Regarding the local ratings, I tested a few new games and they showed up correctly. Did the problem happen to you all the time? Which version of the game were you using?
Rawfulz
Level 2 user

Post by Rawfulz »

Hey David, thanks for your help.

Regarding the local ratings, I am currently running Version 3.4.17 "Release" in my original post I said that this problem was pertaining to retail stores, however I was wrong - It is factories.