Can't login to play

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
zxkzxk

Can't login to play

Post by zxkzxk »

Hi David, I bought the game a few years ago and just today downloaded and installed the game 3.5.16 using the full installer from webpage. No mods installed yet.

But when I try to launch the game using the launcher (1.04), it prompts me to login (there is another window that opens using tabbrowser and tries to go to caplab website), which i proceed to login. The game enters but says "Server connection error. Error logging into the server. Unrecognized server message. ..... ........ ..... Because of this, the game's functionality is limited to loading saved games only at the moment." And I can't start a new game.

During the launch, for the window that is opened using tabbrowser, if I not proceed with login, the window goes to the "reCaptcha" security check, but I can't complete the captcha when it says "Copy this code and paste it in the empty box below". I copied the code and pasted, but there isn't any button for me to submit.

How should I proceed?

Thanks, David.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Can't login to play

Post by David »

Are you using any anti virus software that runs in background? If so, there is a possibility that the firewall of such anti virus software may block the game’s communication with the game server. You may check your anti virus software’s user manual for how to add Capitalism Lab to one of its approved app to prevent it from being blocked by the firewall.

For example, if you are using Avast, you can add Capitalism Lab’s EXE files “CapStart.exe” and “CapMain.exe” into Avast’s exception list to prevent it from blocking the game.