No new game is starting

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
mamisoft

No new game is starting

Post by mamisoft »

Hi,

just bought your game. As I want to start a new game I get to the second screen where I can select betwenn Tutorial, Scenario, Challenge and Custom Game. I tried to click every button but nothing happens. I updated to version 3.5.17

Only the back button works, nothing else.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: No new game is starting

Post by David »

Are you using any anti virus software that runs in background? If so, there is a possibility that the firewall of such anti virus software may block the game’s communication with the game server. You may check your anti virus software’s user manual for how to add Capitalism Lab to one of its approved app to prevent it from being blocked by the firewall.

For example, if you are using Avast, you can add Capitalism Lab’s EXE files “CapStart.exe” and “CapMain.exe” into Avast’s exception list to prevent it from blocking the game.
mamisoft

Post by mamisoft »

thanks... The Firewall blocked it. Now its working
spiderik

Post by spiderik »

Hello, I have the same problem here. I have also disabled FW and antivirus (ESET Smart Security 6) and tried even the compatibility wiht win7 but no success.

I have patched the game to v. 4.4.15.

Any help here please?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please send me your computer configuration file DxDiag.txt for investigation. You may produce the DxDiag.txt file by running the Command prompt from the Windows Start menu, then type “DxDiag” on the Command prompt.

When the DxDiag window is opened, click on the “Save All Information” button at the center bottom of the window. Then send this file to us at info@enlight.com.

More detailed instructions for generating dxdiag file:
1. Click the Start button.
2. In the Search field, enter 'dxdiag'. The diagnostic tool will run.
3. Click to 'Save All Information' and save "dxdiag.txt" to your desktop.
4. Attach the "dxdiag.txt" document to your support email.