Supply and Demand bar mismatch

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
eleaza
Level 8 user

Supply and Demand bar mismatch

Post by eleaza »

I notice that there're some changes in supply and demand bar display in the new release, and right now it seems kinda broken and mismatch in different display locations. I know supply and demand figure was kinda confusing in the past, but right now with 3 different interface showing different figures, it is even more confusing. (I think only the pop-up window from the "Supplier" bottom is the current figure)
Purchase_supply_demand_mismatch.jpg
Purchase_supply_demand_mismatch.jpg (267.64 KiB) Viewed 856 times
Sometimes it even shows the supply is stopped but in fact it's not.
Purchase_supply_demand_issue.jpg
Purchase_supply_demand_issue.jpg (197.81 KiB) Viewed 856 times
The save file is attached
PLAY_001.zip
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
Also another bug is that when I switch the supply from a seaport to my own warehouse with private label, it doesn't update the brand from the grey brand to my own brand in the purchasing unit.
PLAY_002.zip
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Supply and Demand bar mismatch

Post by David »

1) We will fix the supply/demand issue in the upcoming post-release beta version 4.4.00

2) For the warehouse issue, I have loaded your save game and relinked the supply on the purchase unit (click "Link" on the purchase unit and select the warehouse to link it), then the brand is displayed correctly. Please see the attached screen. What method did you use for linking the purchase unit to the warehouse in the first place?
Attachments
purchase_link.jpg
purchase_link.jpg (442.54 KiB) Viewed 826 times
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

David wrote:1) We will fix the supply/demand issue in the upcoming post-release beta version 4.4.00

2) For the warehouse issue, I have loaded your save game and relinked the supply on the purchase unit (click "Link" on the purchase unit and select the warehouse to link it), then the brand is displayed correctly. Please see the attached screen. What method did you use for linking the purchase unit to the warehouse in the first place?
I think manual "link" works, but I believe I used batch relink. And after batched switch, the linked pop-up windows shown its linked to the warehouse (new source), but the brand remain as if is stilled linked to the seaport (old source).
David

Post by David »

I think manual "link" works, but I believe I used batch relink. And after batched switch, the linked pop-up windows shown its linked to the warehouse (new source), but the brand remain as if is stilled linked to the seaport (old source).
The new post-beta release v4.4.00 patch will have a fix for this. Please test it and see if it is resolved.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

David wrote:
The new post-beta release v4.4.00 patch will have a fix for this. Please test it and see if it is resolved.
This bug still persist in the 4.4.xx beta release. Only goods from seaport has the right supply/demand bar matching that from seaport, but those from AIs or Players goods are still not showing the right supply/demand bar when its supply over demand. It's correct initially when just linking to the source, but once goods are moving out of the purchasing unit into other units (sales, inventory, private label), the supply/demand bar in purchasing unit jumped back to not showing the right balance and mismatch again.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

same with 4.4.19 + Sub DLC (not tried without)
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

This does seem to be an issue. My supply and demand bars seemed out of sync but I wasn't sure.
David

Post by David »

This will be addressed in the next version 4.5.00.