Buying the game

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Buying the game

Post by David »

HolySquirrel wrote:I'm trying to buy the Cap Lab and DLC bundle, but "FastSpring" doesn't seem to want my money. I get an "order failed" message every time after placing my order. I tried different credit cards, PayPal, even Amazon payments, different browsers, different IP, no luck. "FastSpring" answers my e-mails with an automated, useless text.
Since this seems to be the only way to buy the game - no game for me?
Is there any way to buy it without using "FastSpring"?
I will email you to follow up with you on this. Should I email you at the same email address that you used for registering this forum account?
r10

Post by r10 »

HolySquirrel wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 am I'm trying to buy the Cap Lab and DLC bundle, but "FastSpring" doesn't seem to want my money. I get an "order failed" message every time after placing my order. I tried different credit cards, PayPal, even Amazon payments, different browsers, different IP, no luck. "FastSpring" answers my e-mails with an automated, useless text.
Hello! I have the same issue can someone help me? Thanks in advance!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

r10 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:46 pm
HolySquirrel wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 am I'm trying to buy the Cap Lab and DLC bundle, but "FastSpring" doesn't seem to want my money. I get an "order failed" message every time after placing my order. I tried different credit cards, PayPal, even Amazon payments, different browsers, different IP, no luck. "FastSpring" answers my e-mails with an automated, useless text.
Hello! I have the same issue can someone help me? Thanks in advance!
Please email me at info@enlight.com and let me know which Capitalism Lab bundle you want to buy. I will then create a special purchase link for you.