Minor Interface Changes

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
bttrcup

Minor Interface Changes

Post by bttrcup »

I have some minor interface changes that would reduce the time needed to check on things:

1) Mines: you can mouse over to see what is being produced in a mine, but you have to actually click on the mine to see what the quality of the product is. Could we have it say "Silver 62" for the product name instead of just "Silver" for a mine where the quality is 62?

2) I have internal sale my default setting then open up select items for competitors to purchase. Could "IS" be inserted to the right of product price when internal sale is active?

3) Sometimes I batch switch things. I usually have auto link enabled. Something to quickview how many customers there are for a facility so I can check for things I may have missed would be nice. How about inserting to the right of the price (and "IS"?) something like C:8 or C:32 to indicate how many customers are purchasing a product from a facility (like 8 or 32 customers)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Minor Interface Changes

Post by David »

2) I have internal sale my default setting then open up select items for competitors to purchase. Could "IS" be inserted to the right of product price when internal sale is active?
Could you capture a screen and indicate on the screen where exactly you would suggest this to be displayed?
Vlasta

Post by Vlasta »

1) is simple and genius, the other two also make sense.
bttrcup

Post by bttrcup »

David wrote:
Could you capture a screen and indicate on the screen where exactly you would suggest this to be displayed?
Attachments
CAPLAB3.jpg
CAPLAB3.jpg (120.38 KiB) Viewed 956 times
counting
Level 8 user

Post by counting »

Using a cellphone to take a picture of the screen and send back to the computer? Why not using screen capture?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
bttrcup

Post by bttrcup »

counting wrote:Using a cellphone to take a picture of the screen and send back to the computer? Why not using screen capture?

I tryed. It wouldnt work for some reason. Seemed the simplest and fastest solution
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Actually the vertical green bar to the right of the product image already indicates the product quality.
bttrcup

Post by bttrcup »

David wrote:Actually the vertical green bar to the right of the product image already indicates the product quality.

I think I'm missing something. I have never seen a number on the green bar you are referring to. There is no scale on the green bar to indicate a value, so I imagine there wouldnt be a discernable visible difference between a 56 and a 66. But thank you for taking the time to respond to the first item in my request.