suggestion- Malls

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
rajat55

suggestion- Malls

Post by rajat55 »

hi
i think the game needs modern outlook with introduction of malls. Each mall could have 4 or 6 stores built in it and thus could sell (4*6=24) products at a time thus reducing different stores to place near each other making the map difficult to work later in game.

Another suggestion is the games is tile based so why not make store range based like say 4 tiles in each direction of store and remove traffic index thus no 2 similar stores could be placed next to each other.

Another suggestion is "Tenders" government oriented tenders which you can accept to provide materials in limited time period.
tonnyz
Level 2 user

Re: suggestion- Malls

Post by tonnyz »

rajat55 wrote:hi
i think the game needs modern outlook with introduction of malls. Each mall could have 4 or 6 stores built in it and thus could sell (4*6=24) products at a time thus reducing different stores to place near each other making the map difficult to work later in game.
and being able to choose for leasing the spaces to other competitors would be nice :D
rajat55 wrote: Another suggestion is the games is tile based so why not make store range based like say 4 tiles in each direction of store and remove traffic index thus no 2 similar stores could be placed next to each other.
it sounds cool, but in the real world it would sound like restricting somebody from running business.
AFAIK, this kind of limitation's usually imposed on malls for their road traffic issue to the region.

I would rather suggest for imposing additional progressive tax for every additional malls built by violating your tiles suggestions.
It's meant to be some contributions to the city for the traffic congestion caused.

Then, malls' traffic index should be buffed compared to other store types but received a moderate traffic index reduction for every malls built by violating your 'tiles' suggetion