Improvement City Economic Simulation DLC

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
LuisCorrea

Improvement City Economic Simulation DLC

Post by LuisCorrea »

Hello

Some improvements I thought about this great game:

-In the page of Policies to be able to modify Loan interest rate so when lowering it, the investment grow

-Taxes and subsidies by sectors, to encourage the development of specific sectors that interest us.
And discourage consumption of sectors such as alcoholic drinks and tobacco.

-Tariffs to Sectors for items purchased abroad, to protect the local industry

-Taxes to factories for issuing co2

-To have in the report of Nations different nations like for example USA and Spain.
And cities of different countries, Example New York and Madrid, so if I have a factory in Madrid and a New York trade buy yours products this should be reflected in the exports of Spain.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Improvement City Economic Simulation DLC

Post by David »

-To have in the report of Nations different nations like for example USA and Spai
Currently there is already World Ranking report that ranks your nation against other nations in the real world.
Please see this for the details: http://www.capitalismlab.com/nation-report.html
LuisCorrea

Re: Improvement City Economic Simulation DLC

Post by LuisCorrea »

David wrote:
-To have in the report of Nations different nations like for example USA and Spai
Currently there is already World Ranking report that ranks your nation against other nations in the real world.
Please see this for the details: http://www.capitalismlab.com/nation-report.html

Yes, but I do not have access to the cities of other countries, I only have access to the cities of a single country
It would be interesting to see the customers to which my country exports