Option to dragnet to buy land

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
greene345
Level 3 user

Option to dragnet to buy land

Post by greene345 »

When I'm trying to play as a land baron, if you will, I have the option to either click incessantly (I've broken a couple mice, I kid you not) or use an auto clicker. Could we have an option to be able to simply select a land dragnet, basically, select and drag from corner to corner and any available plot of land inside is purchased provided you have the available funds? And to make sure you do, after you select it all, it gives a little confirmation box telling you how much it'll cost. This would make my life a lot easier.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: Option to dragnet to buy land

Post by WilliamMGary »

+1
greene345
Level 3 user

Post by greene345 »

Just a quick follow up, is there any input on this from the Dev(s)? In terms of what I would love to see added, this is extremely high up on that list. Alternatively, is there a way to get like an addon or something with this and a bunch of other real estate related improvements?
greene345
Level 3 user

Post by greene345 »

mboarg could you explain in more detail what I'm looking at in that image?
greene345
Level 3 user

Post by greene345 »

m.org could you please elaborate in more words (not pictures) on what exactly you're putting forward? What I'm looking for is to be able to drag my cursor from one spot on the "map" to another and select every available plot of land within that selection and then be able to 1 click buy it.

Can you make a mod or trainer or something for that?