Auto pause on supplier menu

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Auto pause on supplier menu

Post by moneytheory »

One thing i find really annoying is when you select a product from the supplier menu it will suddenly add another product and scroll and then you missed your intended product and it will hit another product instead. Is it possible to have a auto pause in the menu? I use the zero at the moment but that is pain to use all the time. Could you look at this and add it to a patch.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Auto pause on supplier menu

Post by eleaza »

moneytheory wrote:One thing i find really annoying is when you select a product from the supplier menu it will suddenly add another product and scroll and then you missed your intended product and it will hit another product instead. Is it possible to have a auto pause in the menu? I use the zero at the moment but that is pain to use all the time. Could you look at this and add it to a patch.
I think there's something wrong with clicking the target factory. This is only a problem with recent patches. Didn't used to miss clicked that easily.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I tested it many times by purchasing from suppliers in a factory using v3.5.07 but didn't encounter the problem you described.

Could you describe more precisely how to trigger the problem?
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

For me it's mostly when there are a lot of competitions already produce the same product in different cities, and the list is too long to click the sidebar so many times, I have to use mouse wheel to scroll up and down, and it feels like the scrolling is too sensitive somehow, when I stop scrolling and click my product, it "slides" a little further about 1 or 2 slots and causing miss clicked.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

moneytheory wrote:One thing i find really annoying is when you select a product from the supplier menu it will suddenly add another product and scroll and then you missed your intended product and it will hit another product instead. Is it possible to have a auto pause in the menu? I use the zero at the moment but that is pain to use all the time. Could you look at this and add it to a patch.

i know your pain ... you scroll down to the right product in the "Select supplier" list to make a new link... and in the moment you will click, there will be a new product launched and all is going down 1 row and you select the product which was before above... ex: you end with a purchase unit full of lemon instead of linen or what ever product is above

just a little all-time UI error since Cap, which was never fixed.

but i know probably some answer you will get:
- i don't understand
- this is how it works
- you can use each time all the nice pull-down list's
- we don't care
- make a poll
- just use the autolink which will take for sure my warehouse and not one of the 4 factories ;)
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".