Suggestion: NO PATCHING | My leave of absence

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Suggestion: NO PATCHING | My leave of absence

Post by WilliamMGary »

Okay.....

So I was playing a really good complex game of Capitalism Lab (I love my mega corporations) and then my game got patched (automatically) to an incompatible version of my save game. I intended to buy the City Economic DLC anyway which would have required me to start a new game anyway which I also wanted to do so I could get an updated Real World mod....etc.

So while I'm not hugely disappointed about it, before I start a new game and invest hours of my human life to it could we have a feature where we can set to not patch. So regardless of the wonderful updates and improvements you make to the game I can live and play a 3 year old version....if I so desire.

P.S: Or you can simply figure out a way to make save games compatible with updated versions because every other computer game doesn't destroy your progress with updates.....well not the ones I tend to play (Planet Coaster/Cities Skylines)
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Re: Suggestion: NO PATCHING | My leave of absence

Post by meRlinX_AT »

WilliamMGary wrote:Okay.....

So I was playing a really good complex game of Capitalism Lab (I love my mega corporations) and then my game got patched (automatically) to an incompatible version of my save game. I intended to buy the City Economic DLC anyway which would have required me to start a new game anyway which I also wanted to do so I could get an updated Real World mod....etc.

So while I'm not hugely disappointed about it, before I start a new game and invest hours of my human life to it could we have a feature where we can set to not patch. So regardless of the wonderful updates and improvements you make to the game I can live and play a 3 year old version....if I so desire.

P.S: Or you can simply figure out a way to make save games compatible with updated versions because every other computer game doesn't destroy your progress with updates.....well not the ones I tend to play (Planet Coaster/Cities Skylines)
more than understandable ... very annoying
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".