4.4.19 + SUB DLC - Bug - CMO Man. Set. - advertise

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Please - your opinion

The existing gamerule makes no sense and breaks a little more the sense of the DLC. It's also not realistic. please! we need it!
No votes
It's nice - I bought the DLC with nice features to fire now my CMO and make all for myself.
No votes
It's nice - I bought the DLC with nice features to use the Subs just for other (unproductive) things.
No votes
It's nice - I bought the DLC with nice features and don't care about.
No votes

Total votes: 0

meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

4.4.19 + SUB DLC - Bug - CMO Man. Set. - advertise

Post by meRlinX_AT »

Hallo,

the CMO will not make any advertise for products from my Subs, which i sell in my retail-stores :(
its a real pain in my actual game ... have a few Subs which made just R&D and production - the Head Corp makes the retail.
cablab_media.JPG
cablab_media.JPG (151.21 KiB) Viewed 290 times
thanks
greetz
Last edited by meRlinX_AT on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: 4.4.19 + SUB DLC - Bug - CMO Man. Set. - advertise

Post by David »

It is the game rule that CMO of the parent company does not advertise for products in the subsidiary companies.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Re: 4.4.19 + SUB DLC - Bug - CMO Man. Set. - advertise

Post by meRlinX_AT »

David wrote:It is the game rule that CMO of the parent company does not advertise for products in the subsidiary companies.
this "rule" just forces into micro-management from all the advertising and makes a multi-tiered corporate ownership structure a little bit pointless.
corp brand is maybe not sooo dramatic, range brand has quite some links (especially when you cover 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ... product classes)... and with unique brand --> lol

i have an CMO to make all this work (better then me) with my products... and an product from my Sub is my product!

i hope that the description http://www.capitalismlab.com/subsidiary-dlc.html to the Sub DLC is more then a site full of "letters" :)
please don't get me wrong ... but there are atm just to many "features" in the Sub DLC which will just work in the written description.

sorry that i fill the forum with all "my problems" - i'm confident, that in the near feature, bugs are eliminated and the Sub DLC is almost suitable to its description.

greetz
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".