"Feature request" Sub DL - Product Custom. (Select Supplier)

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Please - your opinion

Enlight (publisher of CapLab) - Please reduce the unlimited clicks just to gather some necessary information. Add the name of the product to all places where the product is shown. Thanks a lot!
100%
Information? - who cares? I love to make clicks
No votes
Information? - i don't need this! I have an brain and remember everything
No votes
Information? - i love to sit on my PC/NB and use also pencil and paper!
No votes

Total votes: 3

meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

"Feature request" Sub DL - Product Custom. (Select Supplier)

Post by meRlinX_AT »

Hallo,

please - the provided information to the Product Customization feels a little unfinished.. and is therefore more a little pain.

i have created 2 cust. products
cablab_wm2.JPG
cablab_wm2.JPG (23.3 KiB) Viewed 543 times
---------------------------------------------------------------------

In this case i can guess which of the 3 Washing Machines is the one without customization --> its the 3th with the higher quality.
the first 2 are the WM800
cablab_wm.JPG
cablab_wm.JPG (99.35 KiB) Viewed 549 times
---------------------------------------------------------------------

In this case i can just guess which of the 7 WM are the new customized products --> because of the missing name (WM650)...
after about 30(0) clicks and using post it & pencil to note the number from the factory of all the suppliers ... few clicks later and back in this list to make now the new links ... damn ... the number of the 2 Warehouses are cropped ... i have just one on my list which i have noted on the paper. (because just 1 of the warehouses provide the new customized product) :cry:
... "few" clicks later to note also the price .. i can now update my links.
cablab_wm80_1-3.JPG
cablab_wm80_1-3.JPG (333.33 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Ok, it was my "bad idea" to make the customized products afterwards and create such a mess
but is this pain necessary? ;)

thanks
greetz
Last edited by meRlinX_AT on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
smith121362
Level 2 user

Re: "Feature request" - Product Customization (Select Suppli

Post by smith121362 »

Your polls make no since at all. I have no idea about what you are trying to get a poll about. As a matter of fact your polls read as quite childish.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Re: "Feature request" - Product Customization (Select Suppli

Post by meRlinX_AT »

smith121362 wrote:Your polls make no since at all. I have no idea about what you are trying to get a poll about. As a matter of fact your polls read as quite childish.

if you have any precise questions - i'm glad to help and make it clearer :)
and pls - maybe use an dictionary - your English is under all pig
Last edited by meRlinX_AT on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: "Feature request" Sub DL - Product Custom. (Select Suppl

Post by Arcnor »

Your poll to me seems to have very little to do with what you are actually trying to suggest be changed.

If I'm understanding you correctly. You are suggesting that there should be a way to distinguish between the various product customization and the original product.

The original intent of this feature I think was to allow users to add in other pictures to be the distinguishing feature, but I can understand perhaps changing the product name to reflect the custom name assigned.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

Arcnor wrote:Your poll to me seems to have very little to do with what you are actually trying to suggest be changed.

If I'm understanding you correctly. You are suggesting that there should be a way to distinguish between the various product customization and the original product.

The original intent of this feature I think was to allow users to add in other pictures to be the distinguishing feature, but I can understand perhaps changing the product name to reflect the custom name assigned.
feel free to read the description http://www.capitalismlab.com/product-customization.html

consider also:
- i and maybe some other's will not google or create nor tinker 100 new pictures to make each customized product unique in his look, just to find it in an list, which could easily provide the needed information --> the name of my product
- after an merge, you will probably have different suppliers with the same product and picture --> what a coincidence, the name will help again

Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

meRlinX_AT wrote:
Arcnor wrote:Your poll to me seems to have very little to do with what you are actually trying to suggest be changed.

feel free to read the description http://www.capitalismlab.com/product-customization.html

consider also:
- i and maybe some other's will not google or create nor tinker 100 new pictures to make each customized product unique in his look, just to find it in an list, which could easily provide the needed information --> the name of my product
- after an merge, you will probably have different suppliers with the same product and picture --> what a coincidence, the name will help again
Yeah the description clearly reads "you can associate custom images with your products and assign a technology level to each custom product image"

As I've already said though, adding the name makes sense and is a good suggestion.