Suggestion: Layout Library- Separate tab for player designs

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Suggestion: Layout Library- Separate tab for player designs

Post by mwyeoh »

Hi David

As per the title, in the layout library, I would like to have a separate section for default designs and a separate section for player designs
Grashopa
Level 3 user

Re: Suggestion: Layout Library- Separate tab for player desi

Post by Grashopa »

By now I have one of my own for every product, but this does save me from selecting the product then clicking next until I get to the last one added.

Unless I am misremembering I'd also like to not have the layout update as you are scrolling through products. I hate building something like a cola factory. Bring up the list and hit c gets to the c's, but cola is not showing on the list. If you scroll down through the list there is a delay as the computer has to update the display for each product as you try to scroll past them.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Suggestion: Layout Library- Separate tab for player desi

Post by David »

Grashopa wrote:By now I have one of my own for every product, but this does save me from selecting the product then clicking next until I get to the last one added.

Unless I am misremembering I'd also like to not have the layout update as you are scrolling through products. I hate building something like a cola factory. Bring up the list and hit c gets to the c's, but cola is not showing on the list. If you scroll down through the list there is a delay as the computer has to update the display for each product as you try to scroll past them.
It does update immediately when you are scrolling through the products.