landmark bug

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
choum
Level 3 user

landmark bug

Post by choum »

Hello,

I play in post release 6.2 and noticed an issue on landmark or marbe archivement.
1) on my 1st city i was able to unblock the 2 first landmark. I completed next missions (260k people) but landmark didn't unblok not next mission)
2) on the 3 other cities that i created archivements are validated but next mission don't apears, and landmark don't unblock (more than 60k people in a city ...)

I don't remerber to have this issue on standard game version ;)

Thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: landmark bug

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) Please provide us with a save game a few days/months before you achieved the goal that is supposed to reward you with a landmark unlock.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
choum
Level 3 user

Post by choum »

Hello,

Version 6.2.0. I have the 3 first DLC enable (subsidiary, city (survival), digital age) and mod realworld 11.35. It was OK on 6.0 with all of this as i remember.
I post my last savegame, as i roll on 2 savegames i have not some before the issue but you can create a new town and check this if needed.
Attachments
BRAI_008.zip
(4.3 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the upcoming version 6.2.08.