Communication devices R&D totally missing

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
Jaskan
Level 2 user

Communication devices R&D totally missing

Post by Jaskan »

Never seen this before, used to have to research mobile phone before I can research smartphone. But in latest version of game and using this DLC, NON of the communication devices show up in MY R&D centre for research.

If I am missing some prerequisite here, maybe its not clear at all cause been playing this game for years, and this issue always been unclear, regards prerequisites for research if any.

So far in this game its the only product group I noticed not showing up in Product R&D options in my R&D building

cheers
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Communication devices R&D totally missing

Post by David »

Never seen this before, used to have to research mobile phone before I can research smartphone. But in latest version of game and using this DLC, NON of the communication devices show up in MY R&D centre for research.
I did a test and had both DLCs enabled and was able to research camera phone - please see the attached screenshot.

If it still does not work in your game, you may send me your save game file and I look into it. Also, what is the version number of Capitalism Lab that you are using?
If I am missing some prerequisite here, maybe its not clear at all cause been playing this game for years, and this issue always been unclear, regards prerequisites for research if any.
Please see the second attached screenshot. You can have the mouse hover over the ? button and it will show the pre-requisite.
Attachments
RD2.jpg
RD2.jpg (219.46 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
RD1.jpg
RD1.jpg (246.55 KiB) Viewed 2116 times