Capitalism II Jewelery Store Bug

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
TeasingJewel

Capitalism II Jewelery Store Bug

Post by TeasingJewel »

I just thought about posting this here in case there is a fix or no one had noticed.

If I were to set up a Jewelery Store and then save & restore the game I would lose control of the Store and unable to adjust prices etc.

I'm very happy that this game is being updated to iron out issues. Thanks to all involved.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism II Jewelery Store Bug

Post by David »

Did it say "Price Agreement" on the jewelry item at your retail store?

If not, could you describe in more detail when you said you were unable to adjust price? Are the [+][-] buttons still visible but they have no responses to your clicking?
TeasingJewel

Post by TeasingJewel »

To be more exact, I have limited control over the store. I can add and remove tiles in the layout BUT:
a) when in the city screen if i hover the mouse over the store there is only a generic 'Jewelry and Watch store' info displayed. No picture of me, no logo of my company, no profit and revenue graphs as with the rest of the firms.
b) when i enter the store, my company logo and my picture are displayed, but still no profit and revenue graphs and in addition there is no training bar
c) some times tiles are added automatically to the store, prices and advertising adjusted, or supply linkage re-established (if i had previously stopped it)
All and all, it looks like someone else is running the store and I 'm only able to make minor changes. I have NOT hired any Chief Operating Officer (nor such info is displayed when I click on my picture in the upper left corner).
Hellspawn

Post by Hellspawn »

I've had a similar Bug in Capitalism 2 where my Jewellery Store was always put on sale once I switched back to the city it was in.
I still had full control and could undo this every time, it was just a bit annoying. I also didn't have a COO.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The bug with jewelry store has been fixed in the current version already.

As for the other problem you described, could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment and let me know the steps for triggering the bug with the save game?