How to win retirement plan?

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
Tester41

How to win retirement plan?

Post by Tester41 »

The only sources of personal income are dividends and salary, but the problem is that it's impossible to own enough shares.
Tester41

Re: How to win retirement plan?

Post by Tester41 »

Still no help? :cry:
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

buy your company stock early and often.
Tester41

Post by Tester41 »

Well that's the problem, I can't.I need personal money to buy them and to get personal money i need dividends and salaries.To get higher salary my company needs to have higher profits, but that will increase stock prices.If I pay dividends stock prices will increase again.
smith121362
Level 2 user

Post by smith121362 »

And thus the challenge.
Tester41

Post by Tester41 »

Still no help?
Spac3y
Level 5 user

Post by Spac3y »

Buy your company with your companies money, at the very start , not your own money.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

Spac3y wrote:Buy your company with your companies money, at the very start , not your own money.
I don't think that's a good idea from the start, when some corporation already has 45.87% of my company's stock. And this campaign starts with very few cash for my own company and for myself. I wouldn't try to purchase back my company's stocks using my corporation's cash and seriously hamper my ability to expand the business early on.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
nickbii

Post by nickbii »

eleaza wrote:
Spac3y wrote:Buy your company with your companies money, at the very start , not your own money.
I don't think that's a good idea from the start, when some corporation already has 45.87% of my company's stock. And this campaign starts with very few cash for my own company and for myself. I wouldn't try to purchase back my company's stocks using my corporation's cash and seriously hamper my ability to expand the business early on.
I always start with the lowest amount of capital possible. Then my $5 mil stock is 50% of the stock, and my $1 Mil spending money will get me almost another 10% (depending on how quickly the price rises).

Generally going into mondo debt to buy the best timber mill, and going into beds gives me enough money to buy everyone out within a few years. Or it gets me bankrupt in half an hour and I have to restart.

Of course, I do absolutely hate any game that isn't a sandbox game, so I avoid the campaign mode at all costs.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

nickbii wrote:
eleaza wrote:
I always start with the lowest amount of capital possible. Then my $5 mil stock is 50% of the stock, and my $1 Mil spending money will get me almost another 10% (depending on how quickly the price rises).

Generally going into mondo debt to buy the best timber mill, and going into beds gives me enough money to buy everyone out within a few years. Or it gets me bankrupt in half an hour and I have to restart.

Of course, I do absolutely hate any game that isn't a sandbox game, so I avoid the campaign mode at all costs.
This is a thread particularly asking how to win the Retirement Plan campaign. I personally just ignore the little stock I have in this mission, sell them all out, and massive issuing stocks from day 1, and expand like crazy, give myself a very high salary, and before the stock price is climbing back up, purchase back my own stock with the saving salary. Usually work well, even in custom game.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me