A little suggestion about a new script option

Discussions about scenario games and user-defined scripts.
counting
Level 8 user

A little suggestion about a new script option

Post by counting »

Current script rarely get new update, and while designing scenarios, or challenge game, I find it very difficult to generate a setup that suit for certain build up.

In order to "encourage" certain industry to locate in certain city, I suggest a new script option, to add products/semis/raw being fixed as seaport goods, instead of by chance. So we can design certain scenario like the old campaign where the starting imports always have certain goods to be found in certain cities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
Etym
Level 3 user

Re: A little suggestion about a new script option

Post by Etym »

I agree with this suggestion, and wonder if it would also be possible to exclude certain imports for scenarios designed to encourage player production of particular industrial/consumer goods.
counting
Level 8 user

Post by counting »

I also think, it would be useful if we can assign seaport goods quantity, as well as quality. Not just how many kinds of goods, but the actual amount provided by each.
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

counting wrote:Current script rarely get new update, and while designing scenarios, or challenge game, I find it very difficult to generate a setup that suit for certain build up.

In order to "encourage" certain industry to locate in certain city, I suggest a new script option, to add products/semis/raw being fixed as seaport goods, instead of by chance. So we can design certain scenario like the old campaign where the starting imports always have certain goods to be found in certain cities.
This is a good idea and I have already recommended it to our dev team for implementation.