Scripts need population growth!

Discussions about scenario games and user-defined scripts.
modex5514877

Scripts need population growth!

Post by modex5514877 »

i play 2.706 version use my 10city A population of five million script.but no matter how building until 2016, many urban population is less than five million.any Suggestions?
I posted below for my own use scripts
10 city five million Script.7z
10 city five million Script
(1.35 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
lab pic
lab pic
QQ截图20150722125324.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 8063 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Scripts need population growth!

Post by David »

For gameplay balance, there is an upper limit of 5 million for a city's population. It is to keep product demand and other simulation factors within the confinement that is required to produce solid gameplay.
Parkerrush92
Level 4 user

Post by Parkerrush92 »

David wrote:For gameplay balance, there is an upper limit of 5 million for a city's population. It is to keep product demand and other simulation factors within the confinement that is required to produce solid gameplay.
I'm using piermarios wonderful product pack and the above script. I'm finding that essentially unlimited product demand is not such a bad thing. maybe if the formula for product demand were reworked backwards (and this is just a thought) something like starting with 100% product demand being reduced as market saturation occurs.
dimond
Level 3 user

Post by dimond »

I agree with perkerrush92
product demand being reduced as market saturation occurs. and i think cost/fright from seaport should be increase and decrease but now it increase only!! it should be accord with economy

And GDP has increase to 10% all the time so it's not real world

Economic status it should be clear example recession demand from consumer has reduce cost/fright reduce it's feel like a deflation. Revenue has reduce too maybe if company not strong maybe it will loss money

My IDEA
Use News to random product that what consumer buy example
Eco crysis = nessery product maybe revenue should be reduce
Eco static = nessery product ex.soap,food,toothpaste
Eco expansion = furnither , car , telephone
Eco boom = car luxury , product
Parkerrush92
Level 4 user

Post by Parkerrush92 »

I like the random product demand increase idea. I like the increase of necessity product demands in times of recession. I think that demand for eco friendly products could somehow be incorporated.