Spanish Localization

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Spanish Localization

Post by David »

Users who are interested in translating game text in Capitalism Lab into Spanish may discuss here at this thread.

We recommend users who are interested in translating the game into the same language to discuss among themselves and see if there is a possibility of working together by assigning translations for different areas of the game among themselves. This way, hopefully, the translation process will be more efficient and having no or minimum overlapping.

That's why we have created this thread for those interested in localizing the game into the language shown on this topic, to post your names here for you guys to contact each other.
XDanielXD19

Re: Spanish Localization

Post by XDanielXD19 »

Hello! Im new in this forum, i from Venezuela. I suggest that the title of the topic you should place it in Spanish in order that the search engines finds the word "Español", i think that because of it you have not had replies in this topic. Well, i hope have help for you. Saludos desde Venezuela :D

PD: Something like "Capitalism Lab al Español" then the visitors will read that first message.
dalele
Level 2 user

Post by dalele »

Hello.
I 'm localizing the game to spanish.
Greetings.
danymatrix

Post by danymatrix »

Hola. Serìa genial tener el juego en español. Alguien pudo avanzar con el tema? gracias.
SimonC

Post by SimonC »

Hola, yo también estoy interesado en la versión en español :roll:
wimes

Post by wimes »

Hola, me interesa, como procedo para colaborar con la traducción? Gracias.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

For your information, you may see the translation guide at https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

New translation for Spanish Localization

Post by paulwoman »

Just in case: are there people interested in Spanish translation? We can collaborate just as I do with Brazilian Portuguese.
Pesebrero

Post by Pesebrero »

Hello, is there any spanish translation in the works, at least partial?
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Hi guys!
New and proud owner of Capitalism Lab here!

I wish to inform that I'm currently working on the spanish (castilian) translation.

And i wish to thanks Rafael (Portuguese translator) for his awesome and updated work, I'm using that translation as a reference.

I expect it to be ready in the next few days, currently working on banners. (Thanks to Torajiro for his work with the PSD files)

And lastly, I have a question...Can we translate the other banners aswell? For example the Seaport banner or the Bonds banner?