New "Randomly disable product classes" option

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

New "Randomly disable product classes" option

Post by David »

For MODs with a large variety of product types, which may have the inevitable gameplay issue of spreading the competition too thin and thus making the game too easy, we recommend you to check out the latest post-release Beta version 2.7.06 which contains the following new feature:

On the New Game Settings menu - the "Products" page:
1) new "Randomly disable product classes" option
-When you select this check box, the system will randomly disable a specific percentage of product classes in the new game.

2) new "Percentage of product classes to be disabled" option
-Set the percentage of product classes to be disabled. This will make the competition more intense and improve gameplay, especially when playing a MOD game with a large variety of products.

See this web page for details: http://www.capitalismlab.com/randomly-d ... asses.html
dimond
Level 3 user

Re: New "Randomly disable product classes" option

Post by dimond »

I don't like this feature.Is It mean get product out in game? Is it possible that product what a year coming?And some product must be R&D

So they're told me varie product it's so easy.i think yes that right it's too easy.

But if you do fuction random new what's type product boom and weak. Is it possible?
The player will be able to adapt the product is made ​​.

RANDOM EVENT FROM GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCE

***News specific group of product

Ex.event new from government said customer has "The government says The rate of aging increases . The consumer get to buy healty food,training equipment,insurane,drug. It possible so hot product now.
Invest hospital firm is good for now

Event new GDP has grow well.so customer has buy accesery,verhicle,furniture, it product so hot now.

Event new customer has interest technology now.so customer has buy electronic,telephone,computer type
Invest media firm is good way now

***New overall of enonomic

Event new migration rate is look like going to high. So asset or apartment is good now

Event new purchase power has go down. economic growth rate is lower than the lack of them .As a result of termination of employment .
-if player is not adapt it will relate to high wage.so maybe player and AI. Must active by decrese wage of worker.or fire some worker

Event new customer has adapt and buy product online so get worse retail store all

Event new customer has comeback buy at retail store

Event new gas station people has buy vehicle so gastation is Investment petrol is an attractive option .

Event new people has move to use green energy so gas station look to going down

Event new Investment has slowed And are not buying into

I think Event new has effect to player and A.I if who don't adapt manufacture
So if who is government will be must active and improve the problem ex.increse or decrese tax

Some think like that so other product must Sales flat or worse.AI and Player maybe move to manufacture that product so it will There was a scramble for market share and Competition

RANDOM PRODUCT COME
So when player see a product that what a year can invest.so player will R&D before that product come

It will get more challenge and every new game Will allow players to experience the game is not the same

Dev team has add "new floor" fuction so it can make money too much per one retail store. But this good
idea but how it's difficult
jon747

Post by jon747 »

There is a problem where if you use this feature it will also reduce the number of competitors. So if i only have 1 or 2 classes enabled it will only have 1-5 competing companies even though i have setting on for 40.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

jon747 wrote:There is a problem where if you use this feature it will also reduce the number of competitors. So if i only have 1 or 2 classes enabled it will only have 1-5 competing companies even though i have setting on for 40.
I've forwarded this to the programmer and he will get it fixed.