(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 10.28 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

shiwui wrote:Hi Piermario, according to David's reply, it is MOD setting problem. I am tested using v3.0.19 fresh install with Realworld 10.28 MOD and 1900 script come with the MOD. All products are still ready to manufacture begin of year 1900 and I no need to invent the product itself. This will not happen in Realworld 10.23. Am I the only one who have this problem?

http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 635#p13635
I know it, i will fix later with new release of the mod
Ciao!
presto

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 10.28 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by presto »

PC components pls, hardware, vga, memory, more cpu after r&d
Attachments
CPU 2.png
CPU 2.png (21.53 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
103b.png
103b.png (11.65 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
9kpyxhxL66Sm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.png
9kpyxhxL66Sm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.png (9.17 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
,J-L-503553-3_1.png
,J-L-503553-3_1.png (13.1 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
6-gigabyte-g1.sniper-5-top_678x452.png
6-gigabyte-g1.sniper-5-top_678x452.png (20.99 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
anjali
Level 4 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 10.29 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by anjali »

hey Piermario, nice mod, really like it as it adds a lot of stuff i m used to from capitalism plus.
stumbled across a few things while testing the lab 3.0.20 beta with your mod

1: with realworld 10.29 it is not possible to set up subsidary companies, is this option disabled in the mod?

2: [tech modifier=1000] does create a huge cash exploit for the A.I companies and therefore unlimited cash for the player with insta buy up of the tech companies after tech sales - destroys the whole balance - would remove it aslong as the A.I. isnt tweaked to only buy tech if they really use it and if they can afford it without going insta bancrupt.

3: just 2 little things, theres no gold bracelet picture in the mod the ingame product custimation to add a picture doesnt seem to work, therefore i cant get rid of the headquarter picture for the gold bracelet. and the product Schnapp should be Schnapps

if ya need a gold bracelet picture have a look on the attached if ya like it
Attachments
BRACELET.PNG
BRACELET.PNG (20.01 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
anjali
Level 4 user

Post by anjali »

also got the issue with all products availible at startup solved... factories can now produce nothin' unless ya invent something (total wipe) only farm products and rawmaterials are availible. (all techs and product techs 0, before all techs including product techs where at 30 by default)
in order to get the products taken away, its not enough to just set a year its gonna be availible, it will need the 2nd attribute (invention time) filled with a value higher then 0 then the product has to be invented first in order to produce. would ve uploaded the changed .res but too big for this forum therefore hence the .dbf zipped and ya can pack it into a new res yaself
Attachments
Product_Types.DBF.zip
(13.12 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

It appears this mod isnt compataible with 3.0.21 patch. I get the error world cpp line 455.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

anjali wrote:hey Piermario, nice mod, really like it as it adds a lot of stuff i m used to from capitalism plus.
stumbled across a few things while testing the lab 3.0.20 beta with your mod

1: with realworld 10.29 it is not possible to set up subsidary companies, is this option disabled in the mod?

2: [tech modifier=1000] does create a huge cash exploit for the A.I companies and therefore unlimited cash for the player with insta buy up of the tech companies after tech sales - destroys the whole balance - would remove it aslong as the A.I. isnt tweaked to only buy tech if they really use it and if they can afford it without going insta bancrupt.
If you alter how many AI in the script you can get Subsidiary. I change the amount of AI to 40 which will give me 10 subsidiary.
anjali
Level 4 user

Post by anjali »

havent tested it on 10.0.31 yet still on 10.0.30 testing around on the stock bug.

regarding founding subsidaries ...you mean if i reduce the AI companies to 40 it gonna give me a max of 10 subsidaries i can found, with other words the total amount of companies is 50 (realworld script is 49 A.I + 1 player corp) is this what ya mean?

/edit: did try around and i do have the option for setting up a subsidary when i start a new game but however, the moment i save the first time, this option is gone for good. need to save due to random ctd's that always happen sooner or later . any idea why? even without script, after first time you save the option to setup subsidary company is gone

sorry for my stupid question, but dont know all boundaries in cap lab yet. have to find them to make a much harder setup as even the realworld mod can be acomplished in less then 4 years with not even producing anything ;p (in capitalism plus i usually put dominance of all and everything in the scenario and it was much more demanding then capitalism lab in my opinion, as cash is laying on the street in cap lab,but in capitalism plus ya had to turn every single penny in the first couple years else ya bancrupt)

btw forgot to mention that in order to get the techs removed (video streaming, touch screen tech etc), the tech.dbf would ve to be altered aswell with caninv_yr and maybe set parent techs.
cantdownloadit
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 10.30 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by cantdownloadit »

Think the AI got a bit confused here -- garlic + steel ...
Image1.png
Image1.png (136.38 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Ahaha funny......
i checked in product's data and it's ok
maybe Ai also invented new products
cantdownloadit
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

Cheeseburger recipe = cheese + bread + burger patty
Burger recipe = cheese + burger patty + frozen beef

Seems to me burger should be bread + burger patty ... and maybe 1 extra like onion, or salt or tomato ?

Alcoholic is also misspelt Alchoolic

I also personally think the pizza & fastfood branches should just be merged into into "Takeway" as the majority of pizza shops here also sell the burgers & fries.