(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
tycoonheaven

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.05 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by tycoonheaven »

What we really need is a walkthrough. I was able to produce the communication devices one game. but I need to kyes exactly how to make the later in the game products. It would be nice to have the "research new product" tab back. But why in the heaven does it say i can make everything then refuses to let me do so?
lucass

Post by lucass »

Hi. I have a problem. I can not invent a new products ... ;( Image
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The grayed out products in the layout plan library are actually those without any pre-defined plans.

You can use the Green button shown in the attached screenshot instead for setting up a factory layout.
Attachments
mft.jpg
mft.jpg (88.59 KiB) Viewed 939 times
lucass

Post by lucass »

Thank you :oops:
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

I am unable to get this to work with my current version 4.3.13 am I missing something wrong? If i don't load the mod i can play a game. but when i load the mod i push start and the window and game close.

Please help.
David

Post by David »

Have you already downloaded the latest version of the Real World Mod 11.05 from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 986#p13407?
ooargoo

Post by ooargoo »

I can't invent any new products such as the tablet computer, notebook computer, etc... Ive already waited until past the year 2045, ive researched all the techs listed under the mft guide, but there's no way to set up manufacturing for a notebook computer. I also cant research it as a product, nor can I buy the technology from a competitor. How do I fix this?
David

Post by David »

ooargoo wrote:I can't invent any new products such as the tablet computer, notebook computer, etc... Ive already waited until past the year 2045, ive researched all the techs listed under the mft guide, but there's no way to set up manufacturing for a notebook computer. I also cant research it as a product, nor can I buy the technology from a competitor. How do I fix this?
I did a test and I was able to manufacture tablet computer after researching all the required techs.

Please note that once you have researched all the 3 techs required by tablet computer to level 30 or above, you will be able to manufacture tablet computers in your factory. In other words, you don't need to redundantly research tablet computer as a product in R&D centers.
ooargoo

Post by ooargoo »

David wrote:
ooargoo wrote:I can't invent any new products such as the tablet computer, notebook computer, etc... Ive already waited until past the year 2045, ive researched all the techs listed under the mft guide, but there's no way to set up manufacturing for a notebook computer. I also cant research it as a product, nor can I buy the technology from a competitor. How do I fix this?
I did a test and I was able to manufacture tablet computer after researching all the required techs.

Please note that once you have researched all the 3 techs required by tablet computer to level 30 or above, you will be able to manufacture tablet computers in your factory. In other words, you don't need to redundantly research tablet computer as a product in R&D centers.
Thanks! Ill try it again.
gamebak
Level 2 user

Post by gamebak »

What to do with wind turbine research? I have researched it, but I can't create any wind turbines in the factory or anywhere else.
How is it usefull?

Also, is there a way to get a list of the marketsize from the modifications you made? Or to get a sense of the best products to sell?