(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Alex

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.04 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by Alex »

David wrote:Please try the post-release beta version 4.4.11. You may download it from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Report:

If I use the Script "Years of Advanced Start for AI=10, Stock Purchase Allowed", it can't see "Mobile user interface".

Besides, the Script "Auto Save Interval Days=30" doesn't work in 4.4.11 .
Alex

Post by Alex »

And, 11.4 always crash
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

If I use the Script "Years of Advanced Start for AI=10, Stock Purchase Allowed", it can't see "Mobile user interface".
You need to research "Desktop user interface" first.
Besides, the Script "Auto Save Interval Days=30" doesn't work in 4.4.11 .
Auto save is disabled during the years of AI advanced start.
And, 11.4 always crash
I didn't experience any crash with 11.4. What error message did you get? Could you post a screenshot of the error here?
Alex

Post by Alex »

yeah, Desktop user interface first.

But The Auto save Script still can't run after the years of AI advanced start. (I've set auto save every 30 days, it doesn't work).

There aren't any error message in the crash, just that, the game quit suddenly, a popup window come up to tell my close the process, and I have to use the task manager to close it. I will post a picture next time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Another problem in 4.4.11:

If I let the COO to manage a factory, and then setup a manufacture plan, he can't link the supplier automatically.

(Just keep saying " waiting for computer to look for a supplier for this item ... ")
Alex

Post by Alex »

Besides, when the COO is managing all the factories, the COO won't source own firm as the supplier automatically.

(Whatever the management policy is set).
David

Post by David »

But The Auto save Script still can't run after the years of AI advanced start. (I've set auto save every 30 days, it doesn't work).
Have you enabled "Auto Save" on the game options menu? (press 'O' to bring up this menu.)
There aren't any error message in the crash, just that, the game quit suddenly, a popup window come up to tell my close the process, and I have to use the task manager to close it. I will post a picture next time.
Did other versions of the RealWorld MOD work on your computer? Only version 11.4 has this problem?

When did the crash happen? After you have selected the MOD, or after you have started a new game, or under others occasions?
Another problem in 4.4.11:

If I let the COO to manage a factory, and then setup a manufacture plan, he can't link the supplier automatically.

(Just keep saying " waiting for computer to look for a supplier for this item ... ")
This bug will be fixed in the next patch v4.4.12.

Besides, when the COO is managing all the factories, the COO won't source own firm as the supplier automatically.

(Whatever the management policy is set).
This should be related to the above bug. Once it is fixed, this problem should not occur.
Alex

Post by Alex »

OK, hope v4.4.12 come up soon.

About the crash:

It crash after I have started a new game and have played for a while. Maybe it's none of the Mod's business, it's about the 4.4.11.

(It crash two or three times yesterday, But Today I have none crash.)
The13thRonin

Post by The13thRonin »

To win at this mod simply produce gasoline. Making 150,000,000 a year on gasoline alone.

Also this mod seems to wreck the economy. All cities are in PERMANENT recession.
David

Post by David »

OK, hope v4.4.12 come up soon.
Patch v4.4.12 has been released already. You may download it from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=4046

About the crash:

It crash after I have started a new game and have played for a while. Maybe it's none of the Mod's business, it's about the 4.4.11.

(It crash two or three times yesterday, But Today I have none crash.)
Did you enable 1) the City Economic Simulation DLC and 2) the Survival mode in the game you played that crashed?

Did you encounter any crashes with the release version v4.3.x before?