(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.05 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by moneytheory »

David wrote:I just did a test and it worked.

1) Did you put it under the [ENVIRONMENT] section, like below:

[ENVIRONMENT]
Your Start-up Capital Amount=5

2) Are you using the latest version 4.4.16? http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
Patch wasn't updated. Now it is working.
Abrutalism
Level 2 user

Post by Abrutalism »

i was using beta 4.4.13
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Abrutalism wrote:i was using beta 4.4.13
This has been improved in patch v4.4.17 which you may download from: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=4129
jpgreen

Post by jpgreen »

It there a place I can download the source files for this MOD.... :?: :?: :?: :?:
derekg52
Level 2 user

Post by derekg52 »

Second that, can we have the source posted? I had made a slew of "gigafactories", firms of all type with larger capacity to help manage out some of the endgame difficulties with tons of factories and warehouses.
therealevan
Level 4 user

Post by therealevan »

Piermario,

Just wanted to say I tried your mod out for the first time (ever), and I am VERY impressed. Congratulations on building such a mod, I really enjoy all the content it adds to the game. We are very fortunate/lucky to have you in our community.

Keep up the great work!
David

Post by David »

therealevan wrote:Piermario,

Just wanted to say I tried your mod out for the first time (ever), and I am VERY impressed. Congratulations on building such a mod, I really enjoy all the content it adds to the game. We are very fortunate/lucky to have you in our community.

Keep up the great work!
Can't agree more! I also enjoyed playing piermario's mod.

Do you think it is a good idea to link the CEOs with the computers? For example, linking Steve Jobs with Apple so that the game will attempt to place the CEOs at the right companies.

This will require an additional file to be created in the MOD kit for specifying the relationships.

If piermario is interested in this and there is sufficient interest in the community for this feature, I will forward the request to the dev team for their consideration.
therealevan
Level 4 user

Post by therealevan »

David wrote:

Keep up the great work!

Do you think it is a good idea to link the CEOs with the computers? For example, linking Steve Jobs with Apple so that the game will attempt to place the CEOs at the right companies.

This will require an additional file to be created in the MOD kit for specifying the relationships.

If piermario is interested in this and there is sufficient interest in the community for this feature, I will forward the request to the dev team for their consideration.

Yes I think that is a great idea.

In my game, Bill Gates is a CEO of a furniture company haha. This will add a familiar level of realism to the game, that all players will be able to relate to.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

David wrote:

Keep up the great work!

Yes i'm interested of it
David

Post by David »

Good. Will let the dev team know.