More products for the Real World from Capitalism Plus

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Rusty Gamer
Level 2 user

More products for the Real World from Capitalism Plus

Post by Rusty Gamer »

There was an enhanced version of the original Capitalism that came out called Capitalism Plus. It included two alternative product sets. I don't know if the makers of Real World know about this or not.

I saw at least a couple of things not in Real Word - ostriches and geese. I thought I remembered ostrich burgers when I played it but my memory might be faulty since I can't see it in the guide.

Anyway, the link to the guide is below. Hopefully this will be an inspiration for more products to add that have been overlooked or forgotten.

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.6827
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: More products for the Real World from Capitalism Plus

Post by eleaza »

Rusty Gamer wrote:There was an enhanced version of the original Capitalism that came out called Capitalism Plus. It included two alternative product sets. I don't know if the makers of Real World know about this or not.

I saw at least a couple of things not in Real Word - ostriches and geese. I thought I remembered ostrich burgers when I played it but my memory might be faulty since I can't see it in the guide.

Anyway, the link to the guide is below. Hopefully this will be an inspiration for more products to add that have been overlooked or forgotten.

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.6827
Ostriches and goose, goats are in alternative product set, and Ostrich Oil is for Day Cream product, Feather from goose for Pillow, and Cashmere from goats for Scarf (And they all also produce frozen meats of their own). There are lots of "weird" products in alternative product set in Cap Plus.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me