For the future DLC

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
dimond
Level 3 user

For the future DLC

Post by dimond »

I suggest product

Television can upgrade analog to digital.consumer must buy setop box

1.offer tender by government ex.channel television (maybe it show this channel 4 year random contract)

2.product mobile

2.1 the company must inest antenna and must offer tender by goverment channel ex.1800mhz, 2100mhz, 900mhz random contract maybe it must challenge tender with Ai

3G,4G it must according to age

3.product energy ex.electric authority , water supply

3.1 electric authority must use coal

3.2 maybe upgrade to renewable energy and it must R&D ex.wind energy , solar energy

I going to buy this game support you david
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: For the future DLC

Post by eleaza »

I don't understand half of what you were saying.

Looks like to me, you want more products/services. For more products, they can be added by MOD quite easily. As of government licensing fee, that would be an OK suggestion, and it could also apply to other products, not just telecommunication products. With the upcoming Digital Age DLC, it could be interesting. For power plants, I think there's already room left for electricity usage and cost for buildings, and could be added in later DLC, since in MOD toolkit, there's already field left for electricity usage overhead in building's attribute.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
dimond
Level 3 user

Post by dimond »

Sorry my bad english . Yes i mean government license that maybe future new DLC for Tender license i suggest this example

Telecom business
Electric train

So each license it has period and it will the new auction by government
It must calculate cost that you auction this is challenge

electric train maybe a different color line.Tender by government

Maybe add factor that weak company ex.fire company, who hire protest,
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

dimond wrote:Sorry my bad english . Yes i mean government license that maybe future new DLC for Tender license i suggest this example

Telecom business
Electric train

So each license it has period and it will the new auction by government
It must calculate cost that you auction this is challenge

electric train maybe a different color line.Tender by government

Maybe add factor that weak company ex.fire company, who hire protest,
Will it be a monopoly license or shared licenses? Auction mechanics would be very different.

For monopoly license, we might be able to "borrow" the mayor election mechanism, and instead of campaign funds, we will have "lobbying funds" to political figures to gain their favors to win the monopoly auction race (a much shorter auction period obviously, probably like a month or 2). And the political figure heads can gain extra "income" this way. In real life politics this actually happens, paying politicians to pass policies favor the lobbying corporation.

For shared licenses, the auction will be much more complicated, and depend on how many licenses being released at a time, it would be more like buying "limited amount of stocks" issued by the governments, and instead of first purchase to win in the stock market, it would be higher bidder and those pass the threshold win the auction. That would be a little difficult to implement I think.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
dimond
Level 3 user

Post by dimond »

Ahh yes i mean something like that