Suggestion: Business Solutions

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Neckername
Level 2 user

Suggestion: Business Solutions

Post by Neckername »

Infotechcitrixperth wrote:A good idea is to have dataCenters where people can purchase services from you, you can use your R&D to create new services such as Email and storage and charge people to use them
Looking around I see this would not be a bad idea. However, it needs to be more honed and perfected than just having data centers of course. Looking at companies like Amazon, they also offer solutions for other businesses and online services. They offer ranges of services from website hosting, CDN hosting for other software companies, and more.

An idea I had was to have a consumer and business side of data centers. There will be technological research that you can take time to discover, then implement into your services just like some of the DLC additions already. However, the consumer side of things would be for people and local businesses and would offer services such as website hosting, email hosting, cloud backup, game server hosting, etc.
The business side would still have website hosting, but with more technological features to be researched to aid businesses such as encrypted web pages for eCommerce, or teleconferencing for communication services. The business side would also allow for other hosting services such as web analytics and more for other businesses. I think this feature could possibly be so big and influential it may need its own patch!

I am eager to see what anyone thinks about this idea, as I think it has a lot of potential!