Odd AI share dealing

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Odd AI share dealing

Post by jondonnis »

Two people have done this now. Bought shares in my company, same day sold them for a loss.

Warren Buffet was the first

Look at the reports, appear Warren did it twice.

jondonnis
Level 5 user

Re: Odd AI share dealing

Post by jondonnis »

Int Business Machine. Forgot to mention that :) so its the Int Business shares. Why buy and sell at a lose the same day?
counting
Level 8 user

Re: Odd AI share dealing

Post by counting »

This might be a crucial experiment for us to know more about the trigger of AI stock purchasing/selling mechanism. Have you save and reload to see if AI always does this around the same time frame under similar circumstance? And do you know the tricks to artificially inflate or deflate your corporation's stock market value, and change around certain factor to see how it affects this odd behavior.

I have no doubt there's a lot of loop hole in AI stock purchasing/selling mechanism, since it's very easy to gain money on stock market. AI controlled corporation usually does quite well in earning profit. But individual person's stock purchasing/selling not so much. I find they do questionable transactions sometimes myself. Perhaps there's a mechanism (or lack of it) to make AI person behave differently and deliberately bad to make AI corporation perform better?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------