This had to be asked

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
moneytheory
Level 4 user

This had to be asked

Post by moneytheory »

will there be cheats in the single player game money would be the number one cheat just like it was in CAP2. I would sometimes use this cheat if i wanted to start the game off fairly quickly or if i was going bust.

Cheats i would like to see in CAP LAB.
1 Money.
2 Higher ratings for the COO and all other managers.
3 Sabotage competitors.
4 Inflict disasters on your competitors fires and typhoons.

Add what you would like to have.
mightyfalls
Level 2 user

Re: This had to be asked

Post by mightyfalls »

Don't really like the idea of having cheats in a game. For example, if i know money cheat exists and I need just a tiny bit more money I'd use it and then the game would become quite boring
chrishaas61

Post by chrishaas61 »

No cheats please. - Just my vote.
slamm

Post by slamm »

In my opinion cheats really ruin the game, but for those of you who really want to cheat I can confirm that a money cheat does exist. For the sake of those who really don't want to know it, I won't post it here. For those of you who do, it's the same cheat as the one for Capitalism II. It shouldn't be too hard to find. Google is your friend lol. So if you don't want to know it, just don't go looking for it and you won't have it interfering with a good honest game. And don't blame me if it does because technically I didn't tell you what the cheat was! You went and found it yourself lol. Cheers guys.
czurcz
Level 2 user

Post by czurcz »

the same here - no cheats needed for me
Greetz from Polska!
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

You mean like a high score file editor? So I could just type in that Esoteric Rogue was worth $999 quintillion in one year?

Playful sarcasm :)

A game is defined by the rules. If you play outside the rules, you are not playing the game. It's interesting that Capitalism Lab happens to be a rare case where the devs are letting us change the rules!