Starter loan

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
coocoodas

Re: Starter loan

Post by coocoodas »

woody wrote:I did 10 Mio Cash and 10 Mio debt, otherwise you get bankrupt immediately.

Could you explain how you did it using artmoney? Was it save editing or memory editing?

Could I konw the address of my personal wealth, corportate funds and loan, and corporate stock share?

I can't figure it out... I want to start with 0 personal wealth, 0% corporate share(or 0.1%), and 1 million corporate funds on loan.
woody
Level 2 user

Re: Starter loan

Post by woody »

coocoodas wrote:
woody wrote:I did 10 Mio Cash and 10 Mio debt, otherwise you get bankrupt immediately.

Could you explain how you did it using artmoney? Was it save editing or memory editing?

Could I konw the address of my personal wealth, corportate funds and loan, and corporate stock share?

I can't figure it out... I want to start with 0 personal wealth, 0% corporate share(or 0.1%), and 1 million corporate funds on loan.
It was memory editing. I don't know if the address is every time the same... I'm doing it like this:

When I'm searching for a number for eg. 1000000. I'm searching (Range of values) from 1000000 to 1000001.
Usually there are a lot same numbers. Add all (green arrow) To find out which one you have to edit: buy something in the game to change your personal cash, stock holdings or corporate funds you want to edit. After this, the numbers will change and you can see which numbers you have to edit to get what you wanted. For the loan you have to take a loan, search for it. Repay some or borrow more and then you will see which numbers you have to edit.

Its quite easy. Hope this helps you.