Help with memory editing?

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
coocoodas

Help with memory editing?

Post by coocoodas »

Using artmoney or cheat engine I can't seem to be able to find address of these things

1. personal wealth
2. corporate capital
3. corporate loan
4. my stock share of my corporation

I want to all edit them to lower value than 'very low' setting. I've been trying to to this for days without success and it's quite frustrating. I've tried double, 2 bits, 4 bits, and most types but none showed up. Could anyone help please? I just need to know the address or the type of search method I should use.

Preferably I want to start with 0 personal wealth, 0 corporate capital, 10m corporate loan, and 0% stock share. I will increase the corporate loan and stock share if I fail multiple times.

I know it sounds ridiculous but I just can't get into the game with MBA graduate starting with 8 million dollars of wealth (1m cash + 8m worth stock if you start with inflation; in which case you get 6m headquarter for free) and 16m dollars of corporate capital with 'very low' money setting. That's not a MBA graduate; that would be an heir to a billionaire family. It's unrealistic and immersion breaking for me, and I can't really enjoy the game with such settings T_T.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Help with memory editing?

Post by eleaza »

coocoodas wrote:Using artmoney or cheat engine I can't seem to be able to find address of these things

1. personal wealth
2. corporate capital
3. corporate loan
4. my stock share of my corporation

I want to all edit them to lower value than 'very low' setting. I've been trying to to this for days without success and it's quite frustrating. I've tried double, 2 bits, 4 bits, and most types but none showed up. Could anyone help please? I just need to know the address or the type of search method I should use.

Preferably I want to start with 0 personal wealth, 0 corporate capital, 10m corporate loan, and 0% stock share. I will increase the corporate loan and stock share if I fail multiple times.

I know it sounds ridiculous but I just can't get into the game with MBA graduate starting with 8 million dollars of wealth (1m cash + 8m worth stock if you start with inflation; in which case you get 6m headquarter for free) and 16m dollars of corporate capital with 'very low' money setting. That's not a MBA graduate; that would be an heir to a billionaire family. It's unrealistic and immersion breaking for me, and I can't really enjoy the game with such settings T_T.
I get your opinion on not able to precisely customize the starting condition of the game, and I do think it is a fair suggestion you post earlier. However, I don't think discussing about how to crack or direct modify the game itself is appropriate here. Maybe it's somewhat related to modding perhaps, not in a general gameplay subforum.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me