Manufacturer's Guide

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
kwmcnutt

Manufacturer's Guide

Post by kwmcnutt »

Was just curious if anyone had ever created an offline Guide of any kind? I feel like I want to use a spreadsheet to dig through all of the new products recipe's when I'm not playing the game. If no one has, I will start building one out and will share if anyone is interested.

On a related note, is there any kind of "data dump" I can dig up so I don't have to re-type everything?

Thanks for any help!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Manufacturer's Guide

Post by David »

On a related note, is there any kind of "data dump" I can dig up so I don't have to re-type everything?
You may refer to the files from the Mod Kit.

Here are the links about the relevant files from the Mod Kit:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/advanced-m ... uring.html
http://www.capitalismlab.com/advanced-m ... ducts.html
kwmcnutt

Post by kwmcnutt »

Thanks David! I was just typing up a post to mention I found the main detail in the manufacturing.dbf. Would still be interested to know if anyone has created any kind offline formatted document.
Eldermann

Post by Eldermann »

I would appreciate an offline-guide, too.
I have played Capitalism Plus for many years and know every product and of which they are made of. With the new Cap-Lab I have to learn all products from the base and would be happy to get a PDF or sheet with all products.
genxer741

Post by genxer741 »

any progress on getting an offline version of the mfr's guide?

The links in post #2 don't work for me. The manufacturing.dbf in my modkit folder don't have all the items I've been playing with (modworld v103 DLC). It only has the old product set. :cry: