version 3.0.12
QQ截图20150915200632.png
QQ截图20150915200632.png (12.58 KiB) Viewed 682 times
What's this suppose to mean?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Error

Post by David »

Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment and let me know the steps for triggering the bug with the save game?

If your savegame uses a MOD, please provide us with the MOD files as well. You may either provide us a direct download link to the MOD or you may ZIP the MOD files in your MOD folder together with the save game file.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

If you are using the Post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab, the folder would be:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE
Yale
Level 3 user

Post by Yale »

David wrote:Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment and let me know the steps for triggering the bug with the save game?

If your savegame uses a MOD, please provide us with the MOD files as well. You may either provide us a direct download link to the MOD or you may ZIP the MOD files in your MOD folder together with the save game file.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

If you are using the Post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab, the folder would be:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE
Attachments
CAPMOD.rar
(9 MiB) Downloaded 102 times
Yale
Level 3 user

Post by Yale »

David wrote:Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment and let me know the steps for triggering the bug with the save game?

Attachments
SAVE.rar
(2.24 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This bug will be fixed in the next version 3.0.13.