CapLab version 1.915 patch available

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

CapLab version 1.915 patch available

Post by David »

CapLab version 1.915 patch is now available. You may download it from the CapLab FTP. To apply the patch, simply unpack it to your CapLab folder using WinRAR.

If you are upgrading from 1.910, you can skip 1.911 to 1.914 and upgrade to 1.915 directly.

Bug Fixes / Changes

When the stock market is disabled, there won't be any stock focused AI.

I'm using warehouse for private label product with below flow
Input - Private label - Storage - Output - 1st flow is work OK
Input - Private label - Storage - Output - 2nd flow sometime working, sometime not working ( Stop at Storage , product not at output stage )

Each time I try to buy a media firm the game crashes.

In a farm, if I open the window to select which livestock to raise or crop to sow, if the place I click happens to be on top of the "Layout" button, both buttons are clicked and the layout screen opens up underneath

To replicate this bug, you will need to go to a product where you have the product in more than one city.
When you scroll between cities (Either with the mouse wheel or clicking on different cities, the price will not change as it will still be selecting/displaying the previous shops prices)

I would like to see an option in the product details tab to allow us to set the same price for all of a specific good.
One possible way to do this is to reposition the confirm button slightly to the left (As I have done below- Or even further to the left) and add a button saying something like "Set all same" or "All Same" or "All Shops" (See screenshot).
This would affect only those in the current city
This way it is still possible for people who want to set independant prices to do so
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Re: CapLab version 1.915 patch available

Post by mwyeoh »

Awesome

Thanks David!
Inarius
Level 4 user

Re: CapLab version 1.915 patch available

Post by Inarius »

Thanks David