A problem using "range brand"

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
alb33

A problem using "range brand"

Post by alb33 »

Hello,

I've got a problem with "range brand" that bothers me pretty much and I don't know how to fix it - or if it's some kind of bug.

I play with four cities, all with the same business scheme. In one of the cities I got a negative loyalty problem:
I'm selling electrical products and computers manufactured by own factories. The quality of all products is around 90 and the prices almost match those of the local competitors, whose stuff in fact has a much lower quality than mine. The brand awareness is about 100 and I also got a very high brand rating.
Using "unique brand" the numbers for all single products grow as expected. When I switch to "range brand" however the brand loyalty drops down to negative values! As said, this happens in one town only. The other three towns are quite fine. I changed the prices in both directions tries more/less advertising. No effect. The brand loyalty remains negative at about -10.

Please if anayone knows how to fix this beyond switching to another brand strategy tell me.
LennyLeak

Re: A problem using "range brand"

Post by LennyLeak »

I have this exact same problem.
I'm manufactoring Computers and electronic products.
In one of the cities the brand rating just plumits.
My quality is the best and my brand awareness is really high.
I can not figure out what seems to be the problem.

Could it be a bug?
Webby64286
Level 2 user

Re: A problem using "range brand"

Post by Webby64286 »

Once you change your brand strategy your brand goes back to zero. Like a lot of things in this game, range brand is good in theory but doesn't work. You should use unique brand for everything.