E-commerce triggers

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
thorstein
Level 2 user

E-commerce triggers

Post by thorstein »

I'm trying to go fully e-commerce detailer in my survival CES gameplay (with latest real world mod)

Sadly even with 90% PC and internet users and 80% e-market share I have some products with 0 sales (no ai company; 50-100 product total rating).
I found that building "showrooms" (shops too small to fulfill demands) can help, but not for all products.

Are there any hidden triggers launching e-sales?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: E-commerce triggers

Post by David »

I will look into your save game and try to find out the reason for you.

Could you please provide us with your save game file ?
You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
thorstein
Level 2 user

Post by thorstein »

David - it wasn't bug report. It was just a question about mechanics.

For example - "shady" import mechanic in survival mode CES start at sth about 350.000 city population (so if you don't produce any desktops the digital age starts at 8-12 years).

Some items has 0 e-sales quite long and i can't manage price from "product details tab" until at least 1 e-saled item.
I was wondering if they are exist any triggers for e-sales launch (volumen of sales; less than x% saturation of market; at least x total internet users; at least x average per city internet users etc.

But if you don't recognize any type of triggers here i try provide you quite plain save for inwestigation in few weeks.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I am not aware of any triggers. I could look at your save game and see if I can identify any obvious reasons that prevent e-commerce from taking off.