Time ago i modded capitalism plus

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Time ago i modded capitalism plus

Post by piermario »

Hi from Italy, i'm long time fans of cap series with hours and hours played.
Nice to see this fantastic game will not die.
Long time ago with exadecimal editor i made some changes in capitalism plus, in gameset folder the file 2alter.set; i made for my own only like an experiment.
I made changes in competitors company name (i change with real name world companies), i change capitalists names (also with real world famous cap names) and i increase firms, shop and farm building cost and also single employer cost to make more difficult the game.
I also start to play after 50 years without do nothing when other companies already have their share market and products high quality.
It makes me a new feeling to play the game becouse it was like to compete against real world companies and famous capitalists and also the game become more and more hardly to play.
I know Enlight cannot add real names if you don't have rights but it would be great if we can modify by ourself with some option, its just a little feature i think very appreciate.
I dont know what is technical difficult to increase the number af city more than 7 but i hope you can solve maybe clone the city models and change citizen number only, but its just a hope.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks, Ciao