Some Digital Age DLC lines ignored

Discussions about scenario games and user-defined scripts.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Some Digital Age DLC lines ignored

Post by David »

I used your script lines and the game was able to generate AI companies focused on Retail.

You may send me your save game and the entire script file and I check it.
Attachments
companies.jpg
companies.jpg (341.7 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
mserhatbalik
Level 2 user

Post by mserhatbalik »

David wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:12 pm I used your script lines and the game was able to generate AI companies focused on Retail.

You may send me your save game and the entire script file and I check it.
Okay, I've attached the script file. I tried to override every single parameter which are mentioned in the Scripts part of the website. I guess some lines are clashing with each other or I have a formatting error. It is hard to pinpoint when there are too much variables in it. Thanks for looking into it.
Attachments
customgame.rar
(1.69 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This bug will be fixed in the next update v6.5.20 and the next major version v6.6.00.

I saw that your script is set to survival mode. Do you enjoy playing it compared to a standard game?
mserhatbalik
Level 2 user

Post by mserhatbalik »

I wanted to create multiple AI companies and let them the handle Retail Private Sector while I am only playing the stock market and building the city, then move into the banking and insurance sector once every company is well established to learn the mechics of the new DLC.

I guess the Realistic Money Supply is also only works in Survival mode, which makes the game more realistic by altering competitors' behavior in IPOs and bankruptcy.

I tried turning Survival Mode off after seeing you mention it. Yes the script works correctly when it is off.